Am i excited !!

>> December 13, 2008

Oooo.... Am soo excited... My first kit has been listed in Digifree and many are downloading it. I cant beleive it myself. Am already working on my second kit. Hopefully i will be posting it in a day or two. Look out for it !!

Oh ya...... and did u guys notice.. i had left out the TOU file in my previous kit ? hopefully will be including it in the next. And if u guys notice anything else that i had missed out, do let me in on it !!

and thanks again everyone.

0 comments:

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends