Winter Bash - Part 2

>> December 30, 2008

So its already Tuesday and almost the end of the year !!!

Time is something, i feel i hardly have... 
Well now on to  todays FREEBIE.. Its the part 2 of the Winter Bash Kit. Hope you have downloaded the part 1..if not... scroll down. And now that you have the entire kit...let me know what you think... and i would love to see what layouts you make with them.... 

Enjoy... And have a HAPPY NEW YEAR and a safe celebrations...
More Freebies to follow in the new year as well !! 

This is the entire Kit...


Todays FREEBIE : Part 2




2 comments:

MemoryKeeper January 1, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

You are doing great as a designer...thanks for sharing your gifts! Your blog is very cute! I love working on blog design, and would love for you to check out mine.

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Anonymous January 2, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 02, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends