Those Crazy Days Kit- Part-1- FREEBIE!!

>> January 13, 2009

I've been really busy this month and i thought i'd never have the time to make one kit. And yaaayyyy!! atlast, i found some time and made this kit..its called 'Those Crazy Days'. I actually made it for some crazy pictures i wanted to scrap... and thought i'd share them too. I'm still making the add-ons..so for now, only the papers and elements are ready. And for this weeks FREEBIE... you can download the PAPERS. Drop in next week for the elements. 


First take a look at the layout i made using this kit.. what do you think ? ...i'm also thinking of giving it away as a quick- page later.



special credits :
Word art from 'For Jett' kit  by LadieSue, Fonts by Pea Cassie and Pea Shirley

And finally...!! below is the preview of the kit  and below that ,the set of papers for this weeks FREEBIE . Enjoy!! 






click on the image for rar files or  click HERE for  winzip files

9 comments:

Nicole January 13, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

Love this kit. I hope you posted it as well in the freebies section in the forum. It's just toooo cute!

Farrah January 13, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

I love the colors! Thanks for sharing.

Steph Ulrich January 13, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

These are soooo cute! Thanks! Make sure you post these in Nicole's forum if haven't already done so!

Anonymous January 14, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

thanks a lot ! it's beautifull :)

Fawn January 14, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

Thank you!

Anonymous January 14, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Papers Only post on Jan. 14, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Peg January 14, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

Thanks so much for sharing! Love that the colors you chose are great for a boy! There aren't very many of those.

Ellay January 15, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

I came here from Nicole's forum. :) I love these colors!! I can't wait for the rest. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Anonymous January 17, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Love it! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next week! Thanks!

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends