Spring Breeze - Part 1 - FREEBIE

>> March 30, 2009

As promised, here is my new kit. Its called 'Spring Breeze' .. its got plenty of blues and lavenders !!
Today you can grab the papers , come again later in the week for the rest of the kit. And as always, I'd love to see what layouts you come up with using my kits, so, don't forget to send me a link !! Here is the preview of the entire kit and below that is the preview of the papers which you will be receiving today.




*** password : breeze ***

2 comments:

Anonymous March 31, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous October 27, 2009 at 12:07 AM  

Thank you for the cute papers! I love the purple!

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends