CT Call

>> April 2, 2009

I am having my very first CT call, click on the flyer for more info.
But one little thing... are you a "Stuff To Scrap" forum member ?? ... then you have an advantage over others !! And if youre not... click HERE and become one.
Also remember.. the CT is for the next 3 momths only. And depending on how it goes , another call , for permanent spots be extended globally.
This call expires on APR 9th 2009.

Requirements : (for the months of April , May and June)

- atleast one LO per kit

- post the LO on your blog , on ‘Stuff to Scrap’ Gallery and any other gallery of your choice

- promote the kit on your blog

To Apply :

- send me an email with a short bio and the link to your best online gallery

- Also enclose atleast 2 Layouts using any of my kits

- If you maintain a scrap blog , do send me a link to that also . I’d love to see it !!

Deadline : Apr 9, 2009

email : keyr.arun@gmail.com

** kindly note **

This CT Requirement is for the next 3 months only. Beyond which, another call would be extended .


0 comments:

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends