News from Scrap land and also Part 2 - Color My world

>> April 28, 2009

Hope you are all enjoying my new kit so far. You can get the first part of the elements today. But before that, many things going on in scrap world.
First, Stacey from Stacey's Scraps has teamed up with Vicki and Mel for a fabulous spring kit called 'Showers in Spring'. And you know what...its FREE !!! Here is my LO using them,.

And here is Stacey's part of the collab. Click on it go to her blog and also to check out Mel's and Vicki's part..
Now..on to other news... you know about the party at STS forum this week ? Though the National Scrapbooking day is on May2nd, still.. we have already started the celebration. Many challenegs , free goodies from designers, more fun and much much more..... Also the STS designers have come together for a collab (and beleive me, this kit is HUGE ! ) and this kit will be released in parts over a period of 20 days !! Imagine.. in 20 days you would a huge kit and that too free... check out the below flyer for more info ..or click here for STS Forum.


Oh well.. onto my freebie for the day... elements 1 of the kit 'Color My world'. Come back tomorrow for the Part3 (Oh yes.. there is a Part3 for this kit and also some more, till saturday !! )

*** password : myworld ***

3 comments:

Brandy April 28, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

These elements are just wonderful!! Thanks so much!

Susan April 29, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

Many, many thanks! The kit is so pretty and I'll love using it!

LOFT September 2, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

I LOVE these colors! Thanks! P.S. I'm from Wisconsin, too.

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends