Friday Freebie – a Quick Page

>> July 10, 2009

I completely forgot to post this freebie !! Here is the QP i made using ‘Those Summer Nights’ kit. Remember this kit ?… it was my part of the July blog train at STS forum.  You can still download my part. Check the categories sections on the right.

So here you go….the QP i made. Hope you like it.

QP_Preview_web

** DOWNLOAD **

My guest CT Chrissy, also has a QP for you on her blog. This is her preview. Click here to go to her blog. And don't forget to leave some love.

CAH_DI_TSN_QP_preview

1 comments:

Anonymous July 11, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jul. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends