Grab all the FREEBIES now…

>> September 4, 2009

Sorry…no  freebies today guys. I was busy the whole week and couldn't get one ready for you all. Hopefully I'll have one by next week. Also, as of now, all my FREEBIES on my blog will be available  for download till next FRIDAY. After that, I'll be removing all the links , this includes for all my old downloads as well. My 4shared account will blow up if i don’t do this. And after that, all my freebies will be available for only one week from the release. So hurry up and download what ever you want soon and then it will be gone !

Amber of Stolen Moments has released her new kit at SUN. Its called ‘Summer Sailor’. Its such a fantastic kit with so many elements. Here’s my layout using this adorable kit..

SummerSailor_WisDells_web

This kit is available at Amber’s Scrap matters and Sunshine studio stores.

She also has couple of more products as well. The first is ‘Phrases Framed’ collection. Here is a layout using one of those frames. I also used Amber’s ‘Hopeless Romantic’ kit.

PhrasesFramed_SweetSmile_web

 

And the second product is an alpha set called ‘Say it with Tape’. You can get them all at her stores.

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends