Layouts showcase from my 2009 album

>> December 28, 2009

Hope you all had wonderful Christmas weekend . And here is the the last week of 2009. How exciting and at the same time, a little sad, is that !

Today i wanted to share some of my layouts that i made for my personal 2009 album. For most of them i used a varied products and lots and lots textures. So i really couldn’t keep track, for credits. But I'll try my best to include some of them.

snow3

Products Used : (Check my Galleries for detailed credits )

Snow Peeps kit by SuzyQ Scraps and Amanda Heimann designs. Its available at Scraporchard.

firstbday_web

Products Used : (Check my Galleries for detailed credits )

Organic Festivities by Captivated Visions. Its available at Gotta Pixel

My other layouts :

Harvest_FEST09

 Harvest_FEST09_page1

Harvest_FEST09_page2

credits : Harvest Moon by Melissa Bennett and Amanda Dykan

More layouts in the coming days…. Let me know what you think.

1 comments:

Stacey December 29, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Gorgeous LO's!!! Happy Birthday Keyr!!!!!

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends