Layouts of the week..

>> January 15, 2010

Lots of new products from but not that many layouts to show you all… but i do have a couple.

Here is the my first layout using Jady Day Studio’s kit. Its an old kit and its already in the stores…but i liked it soo much that i had to grab it.

Its called ‘Backyard Splash’. and it has everything cute you can think of in a playful water themed kit. Here is my layout and don’t you just love those water splats and pail and the sprinklers ??!!

backyard1_web

And here is this adorable kit. You can get it here at Scrap Orchard.

Last weekend we celebrated my son’s birthday. He turned two. so naturally i had some bunch of pictures waiting to be scrapped. And what's the perfect kit to scrap birthday pics ?!….SuzyQ scraps ‘And many more…’ collection of course !!! I used the ‘Bright’ one for my layouts coz’  the colors coordinated perfectly with Abhi’s shirt.

2ndBday_web

And here is the ‘And many more…bright’ collection. I also used some papers and elements from the ‘And many more…bold’ collection and the stitches are from Suzy’s ‘Stitch Hiccups #1’ edition. they are all available at Suzy’s Scrap Orchard Store. Click on the respective previews to grab them.

  

Also, Suzy has some new products in the store as well. A template pack ‘Big Picture Templates’ and word art pack ‘Go for the Goal’  .

And next week… I'll have more layouts and some amazing designs to show you all. Also, I'm thinking of converting a couple of my layouts into templates. But I've never made a temp in my life ,so lets see how far i go with  that. If i do finish them, I'll be giving them away as Freebies right here on my blog. :)

that's all for today. thanks for looking. have a wonderful weekend.

1 comments:

Laramie January 15, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

Great Layouts Keyr. This is a cute kit too. Hope your well.

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends