Designer Products and Layouts

>> February 26, 2010

I’m really excited. amber from Stolen Moments has just released her next set of CT inspired Templates - ‘Scrap my number : Just call me keyr’ . And this time, she used my layouts for inspirations. I was really happy and excited to see what the other girls would do with these temps. And boy did they rock !!

I also made one layout !! Yes… using my own previous design. :)

moments_web

This was the older layout : I made this for Yari @ Jadyday Studio using her ‘Winter in Hooville’  kit :

winter_web

I really love how my layout turned out. Its soo different from the original one huh ? Here are the templates Amber made ‘Scrap my number : Just call me keyr’  . Check out her blog for more layouts using this pack : You can get this Pack here.

Yari from Jadyday Studio has a new kit this week. ‘You light up my life’. Its a beautiful kit. Very elegant and very clean and really really versatile. Check it out :

youandme_web

Here is the kit. Its available here.  Its on SALE too…so hurry !!

Also Damanyati Studio is having a closing down SALE @ Dreamland Digital Designs !!  This runs till February 28th. So hurry and grab all the goodies @ 60% off !!

Thanks for looking. Have a wonderful weekend everyone !

0 comments:

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends