My Photobook is here !!

>> February 15, 2010

IMG_3962_1

It certainly was an exciting weekend for me. i finally got the photobook i ordered from Shutterfly !! I made a scrap-photobook of my son’s ‘First Year’ or should i say ‘Baby Book’. This is my second photobook from shutterfly. Those guys are awesome. Their quality is just too good ! I took some pictures of this book and i wanted to share them with you all.

And if anyone is wondering about the products or anything in particular, let me know, just leave me a note.

Front and Back Cover..

IMG_3971_1

And some pages…

IMG_3891_1 IMG_3930_1 IMG_3944_1  IMG_3914_1  IMG_3890_1 IMG_3905_1

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Theresa February 15, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Super book Keyr!! You are totally making me want to make one of these... Any tips?

Michelle February 16, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

Your book looks great!

kelly February 17, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

Thanks for sharing, I just oredered my first 2 from shutterfly and I think they're supposed to come in less than 2 weeks. I had a 40% off coupon and was still a little mortified at how much I spent so it makes me feel so much better knowing that they are good quality. My husband is the one that convinced me to go digital, and I LOVE it, I am just glad to finally be getting something tangible for my efforts!

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends