Some layouts !!

>> April 5, 2010

I’m really excited to show my layouts for this week. Mainly because i consciously tried a different style !

My scrapping style over the years has been an evolving and ever changing one. But mostly i stuck to clustering and layering and an overall simple design. But recently i wanted to try minimalistic designs too. Also in other pages, i wanted to see if i can use lots of clusters and layering too !! So here are the fruits of those experiments.

Ninie Designs ‘Oh Sugar, Sugar’ kit. Available here.

sweetas_sugar_web

Ninie Designs' ‘Need Inspiration Vol2’ Templates and the above kit. Available here.

cute_life_web

Ninie also another set of temps in the stores today, ‘Need Inspiration Vol3’. check them out too..

Joyce Paul Designs and Three Paper Peonies’s ‘Commitment’ kit. This beautiful kit is available here.

thisday_web

being-you_web

Captivated visions Latest kit , ‘Tantrumz’ . It is available here.

tantrum_web

I loove all my layouts and… today, these are my favorites !! For further credits, visit my gallery (links of the left column).

Thanks for looking !

0 comments:

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends