Speed Scrap #8 at DDBN

>> February 23, 2009

Its been soo long since my last post and many things have been going on in my life right now and i absolutely have no time. I wanted to let you guys know about the Speed Scrap at DDBN forum today, and its being hosted by our very own Amber of Stolen Moments  !! Dont forget to join us . 

Click on the flyer to go to the forum and also check out the PP you'll be receiving just for participating !! 





Also, my next kit 'Long Ago' will be releasing next week. Dont forget to grab that..

0 comments:

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends