Stacey's "Mon Amie" kit - FREEBIE

>> February 23, 2009

Stacey's new kit "Mon Amie" is up on her blog. And what a kit that is.... Its actually a collab between her and Vicki from 'A Work in Progress' !! They are both wonderful designers and when they came together for a collab.. what to expect, but the best !! Just take a look at the previews of the kit and click on them to go to their respective blogs. Don't forget to leave some love for these wonderful ladies... 


This my layout using the kit..



This is Stacey's part...


and this is Vicki's Part :



2 comments:

Stacey February 23, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

I LOVE your LO!! thank you!!!!

Deanna February 28, 2009 at 10:03 PM  

Hey Kery! I know you are out of country, but I'm leaving you an award on my blog!

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends