Some more 2 pagers from me.. and Stacey’s new kit..

>> September 30, 2009

Today i thought I'd share a couple of my recent layouts with you all. And one of them is a  layout i made using Stacey’s new kit. Every week , apart from working on CT layouts, i also work on my personal layouts as well. And sometimes I'll never have time to do even one. But sometimes… like the past week and a half, i get some quality scrapping time.

I stumbled upon  the ‘2 pager’ scrapping style very recently and what a blessing it has been,especially for all those events where i have a million pictures and i need at least a quarter of them to tell the story and our experience. My inspirations for 2 pagers are Yin of Yin’s Designs and Becky Higgins’s Sketches.

So let me show you what i have come up with….First is using Stacey’s new kit ‘C’ is for County Fair . As the name suggests i used it to scrap our july4th carnival using it. And the design is inspired from a LO from a magazine i read sometime back (plss forgive me….i don’t remember who or when )

carnival

carnival_page1_web

carnival_page2_web

And here is the kit i used. You can get it at her store. Also visit Stacey’s Blog for a coordinating FREEBIE.

 

And for my next layout, i used pics from my DH’s visit to the UK. And i used ‘Great Britain’ kit from Honey Designs. And guess what, this was a FREEBIE some time back. She has these amazing travelling collection under ‘1000 places to see before you Die’ series and  with all  extracted embellishments. Its really beautiful and worth it. And many of them are FREE.  (pssst…for all those twilight fans out there…. she has a collection on that too… and you won’t believe how superb that one is !! )

And for the background paper i used an actual map of UK (from Google maps !! ) and blended it into 2 textured papers. I’ll post the detailed credits in my galleries.

london_web1

london_web2

 london_web3

So that's all for now… I'll post some more layouts soon. Bubye.

2 comments:

Jewelle September 30, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

I love that United Kingdom two pager. Two pagers are so nice for events with a ton pictures, but it is a little more difficult to print. I can't wait to see more layouts!!!

Laramie October 2, 2009 at 12:52 AM  

Keyr: Great layouts and love the look of your blog. Beautiful photo!

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends