Scrap that Idea’s new Collab and my layouts

>> October 2, 2009

I’m back with another layout(s) !! And this time i’ve used Scrap that Idea’s latest collab ‘October Harvest’. Here is my first layout. I scrapped some pictures from our recent trip to Dells. These pictures were taken in the Storybook gardens  and wildlife park.

storybook_gardens

And for the next layout i used mostly Stacey’s part of the collab.

halloween08_web

Here is the kit i used. And you can get it at the Scrap that Idea Stores now.

Stacey’s Part and don’t forget to visit her blog  for more CT inspirations.

0 comments:

Blog Credits

Header :
frame : pink poodle || paper : Amy wolff 's Callico Cottage || fonts : century gothic, pea kadee and spendid 66

Main Blog :

Visitors

Pounds to Kilograms

Pounds to Kilograms conversion
Enter Pounds
Value in Kilograms
provided by metric conversions

My Friends